Are we doing enough to promote STEM? What are you loving about Careers with STEM? What could we improve on? Tell us what you think
The Careers with STEM feedback survey is now live – and we’d love to hear your thoughts! The survey is aimed at educators, parents and any STEM-interested people. This is your chance to let us know what you think about Careers with STEM and what we could do to make it even better.
Your insights will help the team at Careers with STEM, and the broader STEM community, to create useful, impactful resources to prepare students for the careers of the future.
Need a refresher?
Check out our latest issue of Careers with STEM: Technology…
You can also find all of our back issues here.
- What it’s like to work at Google for 10 years
- Celebrating 10 years of busting stereotypes
- Sea the change: study technology + oceans
- Profile: Max Griffiths, site reliability engineer at Google
- Profile: Anna Truffett, software engineer at Google
- Profile: Candice Bowditch, security engineer at Google
- Profile: Daniella Kurnia Surya, cyber security intern
- Profile: Lauren Fell, space startup founder
- Profile: Fadzayi Chiwandire, application security consultant