Maths is useful, amazing, important… And it can also be funny!
This video has 10 hilarious maths jokes that’ll either make you LOL or groan coz of the cringe factor!
‘What do you call an adventurous number?’ and ‘Why are geometry lessons so long?’ Play the video to find out.
And why not share it with your maths class to lighten the mood after a tricky logarithms test, or with a friend who needs a laugh?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel for more STEM jokes, and all the latest info on the coolest STEM careers around.
Want an awesome maths career?
Set yourself up for STEM success by checking out these reads…
- A list of all the data jobs we can think of: Match your skills with the data jobs of today and tomorrow.
- Who run the world? Maths! There are some big changes happening in the maths world, which is good for society at large.
- So, you want a next-gen maths gig? Live webinar recording: Hear from three real-life STEM professionals busting myths and swapping pathway stories.
- 5 signs you should be a maths teacher: See if maths + education is the right STEM path for you!
- Real-world data skills crucial for almost any job of the future: Hidden depths in data are an avenue to real-world data skills. These skills are crucial for almost any job of the future.
Have a flick through our latest Careers with STEM: Maths + Data magazine
In this issue, we explore how maths is used everyday to manage transport, manufacturing, housing. We also look at creative, health and education careers that rely on the M in STEM, and much more.
Want more maths jokes and LOLs? Check out the maths memes you didn’t know you needed!
Author: Louise Meers
Louise is Careers with STEM’s digital content strategist. She has a journalism degree from the University of Technology, Sydney and has spent over a decade writing for youth. She is passionate about inspiring young people to achieve their biggest goals and build a better future.