Do you love cracking crosswords and completing jigsaws? Can you solve a Rubik’s cube in record breaking time? Do you stay up late solving sudoku puzzles? If this sounds like you, then we’ve found your perfect STEM career paths. From data science to cybersecurity, in the above video we share seven puzzle solving STEM jobs where you’ll get paid to flex your logic skills all day long!
If you’re looking for more info on the puzzle solving STEM jobs mentioned in the video, we’ve rounded up a bunch of articles, profiles and quizzes that will help you explore each one in further detail.
- Cyber security careers: Live webinar recording
- 4 surprising cyber security career paths
- 5 myth busting cyber security careers
- Here’s a list of all the computer science jobs we can think of
- Profile: Elywn Campbell – Programmer
- Quiz: Should I study computer science?
- Profile: Dr Kari Pitts – Forensic scientist
- Profile: Samara Garrett-Rickman – Forensic scientist
- Quiz: Which forensic scientist are you?
- 3 reasons you don’t have to be a ‘genius’ to be good at maths
- 5 careers in mathematics that might surprise you
- Quiz: Are you an actuary or accountant?
- Want a data science job? Find out how from a real-life data scientist
- Year of the data science jobs
- Data scientist job kit
- Profile: Catherine Isaac – Mechanical engineer at Cochlear
- How to become an engineer: Live webinar recording
- 4 quick quizzes any wannabe engineer should take
- Profile: Muireann Irish – Cognitive neuroscientist
- Profile: Elizabeth Thomas – Cognitive neuroscientist
- Careers with science
Are you enjoying our Careers with STEM videos? Make sure you subscribe to our YouTube channel. We have heaps more over there that you can like and share, including webinars, career listicles and interviews with some awesome peeps working in the STEM jobs you dream about having one day!
Author: Louise Meers
Louise is the production editor for Careers with STEM. She has a journalism degree from the University of Technology, Sydney and has spent over a decade writing for youth. She is passionate about inspiring young people to achieve their biggest goals.