In our ever-changing, high tech world, artificial intelligence (AI) is a pretty big deal.
AI is all about developing computer systems to be able to perform “intelligent” tasks. This means things like visual perception, understanding language, reasoning and decision making. It’s a huge area that needs all kinds of STEM professionals to help make it happen. Take our quiz to find out what artificial intelligence job you could do, based on your skills and personality.
Keen on an AI?
Oh, we have so many fun reads for you. If you’re interested in an artificial intelligence job, be sure to check all of these out:
- 5 ways to make friends with artificial intelligence – use AI to face off in a rap battle, have a dance-off or jam along with you as you play piano!
- What is the big deal with artificial intelligence? – your super handy guide to AI and how it’s bettering all kinds of industries.
- Meet Brodie Foy – an artificial intelligence innovator and QUT mathematics graduate.
- Check out the winners of the Women in AI and Data Science awards – their innovations are super inspiring!
- Delve into natural language processing – a branch of AI that aims to improve communication between computers and humans.
- Read up on virtual psychology – find out how AI, robotics, virtual reality and data management are transforming healthcare.
Looking for more quizzes? Head on over to the Careers with STEM quiz hub for all your science, tech, engineering, maths and career quizzes!
Author: Louise Meers
Louise is the production editor for Careers with STEM. She has a journalism degree from the University of Technology, Sydney and has spent over a decade writing for youth. She is passionate about inspiring young people to achieve their biggest goals.