To celebrate the start of a new school year, we’re giving away 5 boxes full of STEM inspiration!
Love STEM (science, technology, engineering and maths) or know someone who does? Our Back To School STEM pack worth over $80 is packed with fun and inspiring reading material to keep you inspired all year, plus a stack of 10 cool science-themed handmade vinyl stickers to decorate your laptop and notebooks!
Each pack contains:
- 1 x copy Careers with STEM: Science 2020 (valued $6.95)
- 1x copy of Girl Geeks 1: The Hackathon by Alex Milnes (valued $14.99)
- 1 x copy of Girl Geeks 2: Game On by Alex Milnes (valued $14.99)
- 1 x copy of DoubleHelix magazine, issue 37 (CSIRO Publishing, valued at $9.50)
- 1 x copy of Ready, Set, Code! by Heather Catchpole (CSIRO Publishing, valued at $29.99)
- 10 pack vinyl science stickers (valued at $10); examples in competition image
For the chance to win, enter using the form below which also includes all the T&Cs.
Good luck![RF_CONTEST contest=’C23138363338′]
MORE FUN STUFF:
- These 12 words didn’t exist when your parents were at school
- 5 social media careers you’ll really ‘like’
Author: STEM Contributor
This article was written by a STEM Contributor for Careers with STEM. To learn more, please visit our contact page.