Tomorrow’s careers and pathways
The world is changing. And careers are changing, too
Careers with STEM magazines show students career pathways that start with STEM (science, technology, engineering and maths). With the narrative of STEM + X – where X is your passion, goals or a whole new field, Careers with STEM guides students to the careers of today – and those that haven’t been invented yet.
At a glance
- – Reaches over 330,000 students annually
– Global brand with extensions in New Zealand and USA
– Integrated classroom notes sponsored by the Federal Department of Education
– Educator newsletter to support Careers with STEM to 4,200 teachers
– Includes free classroom posters
– Connect with students, teachers, parents, and STEM outreach partners nationally
– Distributed by CSIRO STEM in Schools, coding programs, museums and science outreach nationally
– Direct mailed to schools
With engaging feature stories and profiles, stunning graphics, dynamic presentations of data on job outcomes and salaries, and comprehensive lists of tertiary courses in CS, the Careers with STEM guides are every student’s ultimate reference point for all things STEM.
Universities, training organisations and corporations have the opportunity to showcase their courses and career options to these ambitious and creative individuals by securing a sponsorship package in the 2018 Code, Science, Engineering, Maths and Health careers guides.
To enquire about advertising on the Careers with STEM magazines or website, email email@example.com