This competition has ended. Thank you for participating.
The Unpacking Coding, Design & Computational Thinking Conference will demystify and debug the Digital Technologies concepts and provide practical takeaways that can be implemented in the classroom tomorrow.
Attend to learn how to:
– Integrate Digital Technologies to meet the needs of the curriculum
– Professional development to build teacher confidence
– Gain classroom ready resources, tools & activities
We’re offering a Careers with STEM reader an opportunity to win a free pass worth over $2,000. Attend this conference to learn how to unpack computational thinking & coding and understand how to deliver it in the classroom. Visit the website for more information.
Prize pack includes:
– Every copy of the Careers with STEM Teacher Guides
– 1 x copy of Be Amazing by Fizzics Education founder, Ben Newsome
Check the competition widget for full T’s & C’s.
Author: Eliza Brockwell
Eliza is passionate about creating content that encourages diversity of representation in STEM.