No uni? No worries. You can still land an awesome STEM qualification through a TAFE or trade school
Uni not for you? Enrolling in a three-year bachelor’s degree isn’t the only way to land an awesome career in STEM! There are loads of alternative pathways that equip grads with the immediate skills needed to score a job.
Be inspired by STEM professionals who have gone down the alternative pathway route.
- Stef Apostolidis, aka Melbourne Chippy Chick
- Peter Finlan, a UX designer at Google
- Donna Stace, Maintenance Supervisor and Diversity Pathways Project Lead
- Kay Myers, ship building expert
- Philip Brown, aviation engineer
Author: Cassie Steel
As Refraction’s digital editor, Cassie Steel spends her days researching robots and stalking famous scientists on Twitter.